Thursday, June 7, 2012

EDLD 5363 Web Conference 6-4-12

            I am so excited to be doing this course.  Multimedia and Video technology is something I have been wanted to learn more about for a long time. 
            I am so glad I attended the conference before I got too far into the readings and assignments, since I found out during the conference that we did not have to do the seven readings on EPIC-only the three items listed in the syllabus and that one of the assignments I had printed from week 1 was not the latest one.  I have to confess that I was a bit confused and frustrated about everything after the conference.  It is getting a little better as I participate in the discussion board for the course and communicate with my classmates.  I now know to check the bottom of everything to make sure it’s says 2012.
            I enjoyed seeing classmates from my previous classes and look forward to getting to know and working with the new classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment