Saturday, March 31, 2012

ET8050 Week 5, Part 2 Course Reflections #3

What outcomes did you not achieve?  What prevented you from achieving them?

Time Management, Time Management, Time Management.  This is my biggest issue with doing everything I need to do in my life right now.  We were warned when the course started to watch out for this problem.  I have been able to complete everything needed throughout the course, but sometimes I have been working past when I wanted things to be done.  I do have to admit that I am a procrastinator with a lot of things.  This is a very hard habit to break.  Throughout the last five weeks, I have learned though that I can’t be that any longer--at least not regarding my class work.  I need to start right away each week to get everything accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment